I broke up with my boyfriend last night. He wasn’t surprised. Neither of us had done anything terrible to the other person. We weren’t going to move forward. We both cried, me more than him. He admitted he would never have been strong enough to end it. We could have been together forever. I couldn’t fake it any longer.
I’m going to treat this break up just like sobriety.
- Self care
- Stay active by going to the gym and hiking
- Reach out to friends and family for support
- Find new activities to do without him
- Try my best not to eat my feelings but if I do that a little it’s ok
- Say nice things to myself
That’s really all I can write about it at the moment. The word single looks like it’s spelled incorrectly.